Our doctors offer several uninsured Medical Services, some of which are listed here:

* Camp Forms

* Child Disability Tax Credit Forms

* CRA statements

* School notes (e.g. Sick notes or Authorization Forms for Prescription Medication)

If you wish to have one of our doctors fill any of these out, you can click on the corresponding button below to choose your form, then proceed to "Shopping bag" to pay for it, and you will be notified when it is ready for pickup at the office